Friday, December 10, 2010
1) Quilt Candle Mat then Bind
2) Finish Step 3 of the Roll Roll Cotton Boll
3) Finish step 4 of the Roll Roll Cotton Boll (This looks really easy)
4) Quilt and bind my Nov/Dec doll quilt for the Quilting Board swap
5) quilt and bind one more seat cover for inlaws
I am going to start working on these as soon as the dinner dishes are done. Maybe my DH will decide to do this for me.
Now let's get sewing :)
Friday, November 19, 2010
1) My Fresh Comfort Bee Block
2)My Sew Bee It Bee Block
3)The first clue of the Roll Roll Cotton Boll Mystery
4)My Little A's Block swap (Sept Oct and Nov) I really need to get these done
This is a lot to get done but I may stay up really late and get it all done.
To those of you sewing along, enjoy. For those of you just blog hopping, enjoy. :)
Friday, November 5, 2010
Other things have been happening around here. My oldest turned 18 this month. I got one year older this month. My in-laws are settling in to their new home just two blocks from our house. It is a small transition but I love having them near so that we can check on them.
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Friday, October 1, 2010
I had a really great day. I hope everyone has a great weekend.
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Friday, August 20, 2010
1) I am going to sew one more row on my son's quilt
2) I am going to sew all the log cabin blocks for the back of the Modify Tradition sampler quilt
3) I am going to sew together strips of Kaffee Fassett for the back of my siggy quilt.
4) Tear out strips from Crazy Mom's Quilt along figure out correct length, resew
5) sew all the rest of the strips onto the Crazy Mom Quilt along
6) Finish paper pieced block for April
That's about all I might be able to complete tonight.
Monday, August 9, 2010
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Here is a our little group that represented Northern New England.
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
These are my Modify Tradiotion Sampler Blocks from Round #2. I really love the colors. I am putting a piano key border around the outside so it is taking a lot of sewing.
Friday Night Sew in is coming up and I hope I can complete the border then.
My 15 year old just got her permit so she wanted to drive me around today. She took a corner with out using her brakes which made me say "Use your brakes", then she stepped on her brakes everytime she got near the speed limit. "AAAArgh" I have too much gray hair already.
My 17 year old is away at a genetics study class, so the house has been really quiet. My 10 yr old is playing basketball and loving it.
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Monday, June 7, 2010
You can also see my modern siggy swap 2 squares all bagged and ready to be mailed to Jaybird. I really enjoy being a part of these siggy exchanges.
The other strips that you see are 1. black and white - for the reed blocks from the May Block lotto blog 2. ivory - for sashing for my Modify tradition blocks.
That's pretty much it I am really trying to push through all the projects that i have already started. The kids are getting out of school soon and this means lots of family time.
Friday, June 4, 2010
Monday, May 31, 2010
These are the Modify Tradition blocks. I replaced one block with the Churn dash block. I have 4 more blocks almost finished and then I can sash and border and finish this top. Next are the Jellyroll Sampler Quiltalong blocks. I did different blocks for 3 and 4 but am up to date with this quilt along.
Friday, May 21, 2010
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Monday, May 10, 2010
1. Breast Cancer Quilts-I received the blocks back from my swap partners, I have laid them out and now I need to cut the sashing and sew the top together. I think I can finish this by the end of the month.
2. Pinwheel Sampler - I wasn't happy with the 4 block by 4 block layout and so I had to add 4 more blocks. I have completed all of the blocks now and all the little 2.5" pinwheel corner blocks and I should be able to sew this top together by the end of the month.
3. Jellyroll Quilt Along - I have only done the first three blocks so I need to catch up. I hope to be up to date on this quilt along by the end of the month.
4. Modify Tradition (quilt along)- I really like the fabrics I chose for this quilt along. I have made the first 4 blocks and I have 4 more to make.
5. Too many swaps - Here is a list of all the swaps I have completed in the last two weeks: Summer Sadie's building block swap, a mini block swap, a couple I spy swaps, Fresh Comfort 2 Bee, Sew Bee It Bee, and I am part of a Boomerang swap I have completed 31- 12" blocks for that swap.
6. Double Delight - I have worked this quilt all the way to step #4. I just have the assembling part to do. I am kind of stalled because I realized that I didn't get enough fabric for finishing the edge. Why that has stopped me from completing the top I don't know but... oh well.
7. Postage stamp quilt - I have barely started this quilt. I have all the strips cut and a few sewn together. I did not like the way the fabrics repeated in a pattern so I am still trying to figure out how I can put the fabrics together to eliminate this problem.
8. A Little more I spy Quilt - This one just needs sashing around the blocks and then assembly. Hopefully this can be completed.
Do I really only have 20 days till the end of the month. I am pretty sure that I can get 6 of these 8 things done before the end of the month. If I can then I may just go and by that fabric I have been eyeing for a quilt for myself.