Monday, August 9, 2010

Design Wall (floor) Monday

Here is what's on my design floor today. These are the blocks for the Postage stamp Quilt along. The quilt along was a while ago but it has just moved to the top of my list. I will cut these blocks into 1.5 inch strips and then sew them back together. This is the other quilt that I am working on. Some of these scrappy blocks are from my bee month. Everyone made me at least two and some made me three blocks. This is a quilt for my son and he loves orange.
Well that's what I'm working on. Go check out what other's are doing on Judy's Blog.

4 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

Love that scrappy quilt! Looks like a super simple block - I may have to add that to my to-do list! Thanks for sharing.....

Cindy Quilts said...

Love that scrappy one for your son!

Kathleen said...

Great scrappy quilt! And I love those postage stamps blocks in progress.... great colors.

Vicki H. said...

absolutely gorgeous. I love them both.