Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Monday, December 28, 2009
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Friday, December 18, 2009
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Monday, December 14, 2009
1. Oldest daughters Quilt (It is a sandwich and just needs to be quilted)
2. Middle daughters Quilt (It also is a sandwich. I started machine quilting it and the tension was off. I have to tear out and requilt.)
3. Son's mittens (A special order from him with Mario symbols on them. I have the yarn but have not started knitting)
4. Gift for 16 year old girl done the street whose mother got shipped to Afghanistan a month ago. She loves squirrels and I am half way through a flap hat with a squirrel on the side.
5. Socks for me. I have 1 1/2 of these but I seem to have put myself on the back burner.
6. Christmas table runner. The family is coming to my house on Saturday and I want a simple splash of color for the table. I have the fabric and the rick-rack.
7. Pillow cases - I have the supplies to make the kids each two pillow cases. (this may be an after Christmas project)
Well now that I have gotten the guilt of having too many projects to do off my chest. I am going to try and woork for a couple hours so I can earn money to buy more projects :)
It's a never ending cycle and I really do love it. I would not be happy if I didn't have at least two projects going at the same time.
Friday, December 11, 2009
Thursday, December 10, 2009
This quilt is for my daughter for Christmas. She told me the colors she wanted and I went shopping. She didn't liek some of the fabrics but wouldn't go fabric shopping with me.
I went shopping one more time and told her she doesn't get to complain. Now that it is together she says that she loves it. I even used some of the fabrics that she said she didn't like.
Now all I have to do is quilt it by Christmas.