Thursday, September 2, 2010

One great swap in and Three out

Well Blogger loaded these backwards so it is three out: My International Round Robin center is heading off to Brazil to have a row added to it.
Here are my Wonky Log Cabin squares for the Fresh Comfort II Bee
And the third is a themed block swap this month the word was vacation. I live in Maine and we love to go to Acadia National Park.
That would make this the One Great in!!! Isn't my posy needle case beautiful. It came from Martine in the Netherlands. She also sent a matching hexagon pin cushion, a charm pack and the quilter's best friend...chocolate.
My son says the chocolate is the best part of my package. I love the posy case (it has cute little houses on it) and I absolutely adore the pin cushion. I am going to be copying this for sure.
Well that is the news for now I will post the back to school pictures of the kids. We are dealing with a heatwave in Maine right now and by Saturday we will either have had a hurricane or just have the rain storms but at least it will be cooler.



No comments: