Monday, May 31, 2010

Spring to Finish Wrap up

Wow! What a weekend! I have been cutting and sewing, and cutting and sewing.....
These are the Modify Tradition blocks. I replaced one block with the Churn dash block. I have 4 more blocks almost finished and then I can sash and border and finish this top. Next are the Jellyroll Sampler Quiltalong blocks. I did different blocks for 3 and 4 but am up to date with this quilt along.
I had one more swap to complete a Breast Cancer block swap. I was in for 2 sets. These are my blocks: Patchwork Heart and Memory Wreath
Besides these blocks I have the back for the Pinwheel Sampler almost complete. The other quilt I am working on is the Breast Cancer Quilt. I haven't finished the border yet.

4 comments:

Jackie's Stitches said...

You've been busy! I've not seen many photos of the jelly roll blocks all together. Yours is coming along very nicely.

Sarah Craig said...

You are putting the rest of us to shame! Such great blocks. Can't wait to see more!!

Miri said...

Sweet, sweet samplers! I love pink and green!

Linda said...

All of the blocks are really beautiful!