Friday, November 19, 2010

FNS Results

Well the Friday Night Sew In was a success. First I finished te Sew Bee It Bee Blocks. We were asked to make a favorite block or two with some 1930's fabric. I have really enjoyed the Wonky Houses that I have seen on a bunch of blogs. My house did not get wonky but i like it. And I made a simple star block. Then I started the Fresh Comfort 2 Bee blocks. We were sent a bunch of strips of vintage sheets and told to make a string block using the Kona white for the center. These turned out pretty nice.
Next I worked on my Little A's block swap. September was a block that embodies the word "simple" and my partner requested teal as her color. I thought this block looked fairly simple eventhough it really wasn't.
For October the word was "spooky" and my swap partners color is Black. All I could think of was ghosts. So that is what I tried to make.
The last thing on my list was to finish the first clue in the Bonnie Hunter Mystery "Roll Roll cotton Boll" . There is sure a lot of pink in this picture but the first step is complete.
Now it is 12:33 and technically Saturday morning so I will try to get a couple hours sleep before my children get me up.
I hope everyone had a successful night I will be surfing blogs tommorrow to see how everyone did.




1 comment:

Mishka said...

Balinda,
Just sent you a message about the candle mat swap. I hope my emails are making it to you. Did you send the swap package to your partner?
Thanks,
Michele