Friday, February 19, 2010

Some great Stuff in the mail

First I am finally up to date on my Diary of Hazel Ilene quilt along (well except for today) This block may have to be fixed see the upper right hand block but I was too tired last night. Okay here is one of the packages I got in the mail yesterday. Isn't this great. It came from Tia at "camp followers bags" I really love all the scraps i am thinking about a couple doll quilts. The camo bag has disappearred to my son but I know where it is... Besides the fabric she also included some needles, a spool of varigated thread, and a Dear Jane edge Block template. Thank You Tia I feel prepared for camp now.
And finally I am in a pincushion swap. I sent a pincushion to my partner in California and included some stuff from Maine. This is what I got from her. My pincushion is looking pretty plain compared to these but wow aren't they great. I think I love the jars with the pincushions on top the best but the lady bug pincushion runs a close second. I am going to try out the pincushion necklace tonight I hope I don't stab myself by mistake. :)
I hope everyone has a great weekend I will be doing the Friday Night Sew In. I hope to accomplish at least half of the things on my list. I will post an update with list after work.

1 comment:

Sojourner said...

I plan to catch up on my Hazel quilt this weekend also. It doesn't take very long to do that, thankfully. I have a few "wonky" blocks also. Hmmm....I always wonder how that happens!