I think the Friday Night Sew in was a success. Of the four things on my list I did not complete one of them but I made progress. Here is a picture of my Breast Cancer block. It is going to be "arbor Window" after I got it this far I realized that I had miscounted and will need to cut more HST. But the big success of the night is the Road to Spring. It is really coming along. I am making it in a queen size so I have 324 rectangles and 324 squares. I want the colors to look random but I didn't like the look of just pulling a random square from the bag and sewing it so I have laid them all out and am designing each row.