Friday, August 19, 2011

Quilt alongs - I want to do them all!!

I have been bitten by the Quilt along Bug again! So I thought I would put together a post with all the great quilt alongs that are going on or will start real soon.

Oh, Fransson Billboard Quilt along
Happy Quilting Stars Quilt along
Diamoond Mountain Quilt along
Little Forest Quilt Along
Across the Sea Quilt Along.
Dinner Plates Quilt along

Now I will not admit to doing all of these quilt alongs but I will say that at least two of these have fabric purchased for them. I didn't join any quilt alongs this summer and am jumping with both feet now.



1 comment:

Denise :) said...

Haha! I so know what you mean! Another friend of mine talked me into doing the Fat Quarter Stars quilt along on the Moose on the Porch blog (http://moosequilts.blogspot.com/2011/08/fat-quarter-stars-quilt-along.html -- in case you want to add just one more) and I am just taking a break from mulling over my fabrics for it! Quilt alongs are fun!