Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Rochester NH Quilt Show

My birthday is coming up so my Mom took me to the Quilt Show in Rochester New Hampshire. I am only showing you a couple of the quilts but they were great and there were a lot of them. Not as many as at Maine Quilts but still a lot.
I have been dreaming about making a Judy Niemeyer quilt, there were a couple of her patterns or patterns inspired by her. This quilt was pieced by Judey Clemons. She named it "Dancing Batiks"I loved how simple this pattern was and I might have to copy this. This quilt was pieced and quilted by Aimee Raymond.

This quilt was the first thing you saw as you walked in the door. What a precious face?

Here is a close up of the face. Amazing! This quilt is called "Dakota - Waiting for Papa to come Home" by Bette Jo Quinn.

We had a great day! I will definitely be back next year.

1 comment:

Denise :) said...

What fun! Glad you got to go -- and really glad I got to see a glimpse of it! :)