Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Night Sew In - October

Well it is time for another Friday Night Sew In. I have lots more stuff on my To Do List. I have class on Satursay to work on my Sea Turtle so I should get the homework done...? This is a picture of a sea turtle at the Rochester Quilt Show. Isn't it beautiful? I am still working on my flippers and I haven't even thought of the background yet. I'll take a before and after picture. I have also been dreaming of a toad done in this style.

I have two bindings to hand sew and that is all I am going to try to get to this Friday night!! But... there is always the possibility I will get into my sewing room and have to start something new :)

1 comment:

Denise :) said...

I'm planning on working on my Snow Buddies tonight! Have a blast!!! :)