Monday, March 8, 2010

Block Lotto and Modify Tradition

I made 4 pairs of March blocks for the Block Lotto site. They were fun to make but I realized that I do not own much cool fabric. Even my blues are to the warm side of blue. I also finished my Modify Tradition block of the week. This one was simple and easy. I loved that there were no points to match at seams.
The family had a busy weekend. Bowdoin College was the host to the regional hockey championship. They made it to the finals but lost to Middlebury. My son and husband spent alot of time waiting for tickets and watching the game. I on the other hand was driving the two daughters to the YMCA state swim competition. It was in Bangor this year (a 2 hour drive) both girls have boyfriends who swim for the Y so we had to stay and watch them swim. I left the house at 8am yesterday and rolled back in at 10:30pm. I was exhausted. I tried to do hand work during the meet but I made two mistakes and decided I was too distracted.

No comments: