Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Too many things to complete!!

I can't believe that it is the 13th already. I did the Friday night Sew-In last friday but I was doing more of a knit in than a sew in. :) I got this far on this hat. (for my daughter's boyfriend) And i completed this infinity scarf. This is a pattern from Swan's Island and it is very long. The first two I made from the same pattern weren't quite long enough so I hope this is just right for her.

Saturday we all got up at the crack of dawn, swim meets, Holiday concerts, evening Christmas performances. Sunday was Church and more performances.


Here are the projects for this Friday night sew-in:


Complete the matching hat for my daughter

Finish the socks for my Mother

Sew drumstick bag for my son (he wants a paper-pieced husky on the front) (how am I going to do that?)

Make quilted bookcover for daughter

Make pillowcase for other daughter


Can i get this all done in one Friday night? No but I can try.!



No comments: