Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year and The List

I know we all like to look at pictures of quilty fabric things, so I included a picture of the grocery bags that I made this year. These were all made with blocks that didn't have a project.

So here is "The List"

Quilty Things to get Accomplished in 2011

1) Roll Roll Cotton Boll by Bonnie Hunter at quiltville
2) Chunky Star Christmas quilt - this one is all graphed out and I have the fabric
3) Put binding on Pinwheel Sampler, Modify Tradition, and my son's quilt
4) Postage Stamp Quilt
5) Crazy Mom Quilt - (I can't get this to lie flat and am stopped at step 6)
6) Little Miss Shabby Block of the Month - involves embroidery but I am going to try
7) Join at least 2 Bees
8) Don't increase my stash by more than 20 yards

I think I can accomplish these and maybe some more.

Enjoy the new adventure of 2011.

Balinda



No comments: