The Friday night Sew In is tonight. I have made a beef stew and all my children are relatively happy (They are teenagers after all) I have made my list and checked it twice...
1) Quilt Candle Mat then Bind
2) Finish Step 3 of the Roll Roll Cotton Boll
3) Finish step 4 of the Roll Roll Cotton Boll (This looks really easy)
4) Quilt and bind my Nov/Dec doll quilt for the Quilting Board swap
5) quilt and bind one more seat cover for inlaws
I am going to start working on these as soon as the dinner dishes are done. Maybe my DH will decide to do this for me.
Now let's get sewing :)