Two people asked for Red, White and Black blocks. I saw a neat log cabin quilt in the Red White and Black scheme. So that is what I made for them. One of the blocks has chicken fabric in the center.
Well by the end of the night I have sewn 8 blocks. Before Friday night I had completed 11 blocks. i got all the blocks put in envelopes and ready to mail out.
I was kind of hoping that I would have time to work on my Roll Roll Cotton Boll quilt. I don't like the red that I chose and I am going to try a deep gold instead. Maybe I will get to it today.
This has been another successful Friday Night Sew In (FNSI)